Wacom Intuos Pen Small (CTL-4100K-S)
Intuos Pen Small, Pen 4k, 200 x 160 x 8.8 mm HD creative graphic pen
Available on backorder
Designed for non-professional customers, ranging from young hobbyists to enthusiasts, the next generation of Wacom Intuos pen tablets offers The best pen tablet experience and pen performance, and it comes complete with a choice of creative software that is easy to install.
Wireless Capability: No
What Is It?
- Designed for non-professional customers, ranging from young hobbyists to enthusiasts, the next generation of Wacom Intuos pen tablets offers The best pen tablet experience and pen performance, and it comes complete with a choice of creative software that is easy to install.
• Why To Buy
- With Wacom Intuos everything you need to get creative digitally, bring your heroes to life, make the most of your photos and documents, and improve your skills with the right tools from the start.
Top Key Selling Points
- Ergonomically Improved Pen Design and Experience – more natural pen feeling with enhanced 4096 pressure level sensitivity for greater drawing accuracy and control; adaptive pen scrolling for gradual movement; integrated nib compartment, nib extractor, and tray for resting the pen when it’s not in use.
- Less SKUs, More Creative Software – one portal to register for free access to a choice of valuable creative software for illustration, photo editing, and comic/manga creation.
3. Built In Wireless – Bluetooth Integration in All Sizes, Colors
4. Three Color Choices – Follows mint and pastel trends in tech aligned with Pantone Colors of the Year, “Greenery” and “Rose Quartz”. Black remains highest customer color preference
Improved Pen Technology & Performance
Very natural pen & paper-like feel, battery-free EMR with enhanced 4096 pressure level sensitivity, higher accuracy, less activation force, adaptive pen scrolling, ergonomic design improved pen with increased weight and soft touch grip area, in-pen nib compartment, and nib extractor. Significant pen experience improvement (pressure level, tilt offset, coordinate accuracy, linearity, coordinate jitter).
Intuos Tablet Design Upgrades
Slimmer, lighter tablet with same active area, rounded corners, color offering, integrated Bluetooth, overlay sheet for excellent edge-to-edge infinity drawing experience, integrated pen holder and built-in pen tray, tablet rechargeable battery life improved by 60%.
Every Intuos Includes Choice of Software, Easy Download & Set Up
Simplified and user friendly setup process & wizard; single portal for software download as part of user and product registration. Choice of creative software for illustration, photo editing, and comic/manga creation.
Bluetooth Built models
Wireless accessory kit is no longer required (or available) for New Wacom Intuos. Non-Bluetooth model available at $79 (Small) for price-conscious shoppers (Black only).
Now PVC Free!
PVC-free USB cable and packaging.
Progressive pen scrolling
Progressive pen scrolling makes scrolling easier and more convenient on a pen tablet. As multi-touch is not available on Oak, progressive pen scrolling will give users a real benefit regarding scrolling also in comparison to competitor pen tablets.
The concept: The faster you move the pen, the faster it will scroll (and vice versa). Therefore, good speed will be set as default and some acceleration will be included into the scrolling speed.
End users use pen tablet for creative work like sketching or drawing, but also for a lot of other activities which involve scrolling (e.g. navigation on internet pages, reading documents or presentations, manoeuvring in software and applications).
There are no inquiries yet.
7.6 inches, 5g - 512 GB ROM - 12 GB RAM - Dual Nano Sims - 4400mah - Phantom Black
11.6 inch intel Atom, 64GB, 2GB RAM, Touchscreen with pen